|Each week on the Bulldog
Tailgate Show (Fridays 5:30 6:30 pm) during the football season Joe, Sonny, and
Erick will make their picks of 12 games from across the NFL, College and High School
leagues. YOU can play along with them and have a chance to win great prizes.
All you have to do:
- Pick your winners and the final score for each team in
the Tie-Breaker Game of the week
- Submit your filled-out entry form by 5 p.m. Friday.
- Make sure your entry form includes your name, hometown
and a way to contact you like an email address or phone number
- Listen the following week to find out if you were that
-Only one entry per person/per week
-Picks must be turned in by 5 p.m. Friday to be eligible
-Prizes will be determined by station management at KOHU/KQFM
-You do not have to play every week to be
eligible for the season long contest
-The Tie-Breaker will be used if multiple entrants pick the same number of winners in a
- Difference between total points scored and your guess
(can be higher or lower than the actual number.)
- Difference between home teams final score and
your guess (can be higher or lower)
- Difference between visiting teams final score and your
guess (can be higher or lower)
All entries tied after all three scenarios will be
declared a winner for that week
-In the case of a possible tie for the season long contest. Scores will be selected for
all three OSAA State Title games (4A, 5A and 6A) scheduled for the final week of the
contest on December 6th. The weekly Tie-Breaker rules will then be used.
Starting with the 5A game. If still tied after all three scenarios of the 5A game then the
6A game will be used and if still tied then the 4A game will be used. If still tied the
Tie-Breaker game from the previous week will be used and we will work backwards each week
until there is a winner.
Call Erick Olson at KOHU/KQFM with any contest questions